WAZO, WILT, WKXB, WMFD, WRMR
WIN The Woodie
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Win The Woodie Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside or work within the Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Duplin, Green, Johnston, Jones, Lenoir, New Hanover, Onslow, Pamlico, Pender, Pitt, Sampson, and Wayne counties and who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.Limit one winner per household. Limit one winner per immediate family. Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of WAZO, WILT, WKXB, WMFD, WRMR, Sunrise Broadcasting or Capitol Broadcasting Company, The Clove Corporation DBA Pat’s Tire and Auto Service Center, VPS Convenience Store Group, RA Jeffreys, Surfers Healing, Upholstery 1, Dealer Electronics Services, Howards RV and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”), members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Giveaway or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsors upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed.
3. HOW TO ENTER: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsors. The contest entry period begins on May 24, 2013 at 11:00am and ends on September 2, 2013 at 7:00pm.
There are three methods to qualify. There are no limits on the numbers of eligible qualifiers per family.
Method 1: All eligible participants may drop by Pat’s Tire and Auto Service Center and area Scotchman Convenience Stores, during normal business hours, and fill out a registration slip. At the end of the contesting period we will pull qualifiers from the registration boxes. There will be 100 qualifiers chosen from this method.
Method 2: All eligible participants may also enter during the contesting period by filling out an online entry form on the radio station’s websites at www.z1075.com, www.1045sunnyfm.com, www.jammin999fm.com, www.espnwilmington.com, and www.modernrock987.com. There will be 100 qualifiers chosen from this method.
Method 3: All eligible participants may also attend qualifying stops. During the qualifying stops all eligible participants may fill out a registration slip, and at the end of the stop one or more instant qualifiers will be pulled. Dates, times, and locations of qualifying stops are available on station websites, www.z1075.com, www.1045sunnyfm.com, www.jammin999fm.com, www.espnwilmington.com, and www.modernrock987.com, and may be updated from time to time. There will be up to 100 qualifiers chosen from this method.
A maximum of 300 qualifiers will be selected. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted. Participants may enter on the website as often as desired but may not become a Qualifier through any method more than one time.
4. HOW TO WIN: All eligible qualifiers will be invited to participant in the Win The Woodie giveaway party. On September 14, 2013 from 1pm until 3pm all qualifiers are invited to attend the giveaway event, location TBD in New Hanover county. All qualifiers must check in beginning at 1pm and be checked in with Sunrise Broadcasting staff no later than 2:30pm. All qualifiers in attendance at the giveaway events will have their names entered in a registration box. At approximately 2:30pm ten names will be pulled from all qualifiers that are in attendance. Those ten people become finalists. Once the ten finalists are selected, they will then be re-entered into the registration box. One grand prize winners name will then be drawn from the ten finalists.
Sponsors will attempt to contact Qualifiers prior to the Giveaway Event to remind of the time and location of the Giveaway Event. The Giveaway Event will be held rain or shine, in the sole discretion of Sunrise Broadcasting. Sunrise Broadcasting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, postpone, delay, or reschedule the Giveaway Event, in whole or in part, for weather-related reasons or for any other condition that so merits for reasons relating to health or safety, in Sunrise Broadcasting’s sole discretion. Sunrise Broadcasting’s decision to cancel, postpone, delay, reschedule, or continue the Giveaway Event is discretionary and final. Qualifiers must be present to win. Stand-ins are not permitted.
Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. The winner may be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to Sponsors any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and/or where legally permissible, a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return such forms within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of such winner and forfeiture of the prize.
5. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Giveaway constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be offered the following prize.
· 2000 Chevrolet Suburban (ARV: $4000)
Grand Prize is as-is with no warranties expressed or implied. Any obligations with respect to the Grand Prize will be with Pat’s Tire and Auto Service Center. Winners are subject to verification. No prize substitutions by winner. Prize is non-transferable by winners. If for reasons that are beyond the control of WAZO, WILT, WKXB, WMFD, and WRMR, the prize is not available for fulfillment as laid out above, WAZO, WILT, WKXB, WMFD, and WRMR reserves the right to offer the Grand Prize winner a prize of equal prize value of the prize listed above. To claim prize, winners must, within thirty (30) days of winning, visit the Pat’s Tire and Auto Service Center at 5009 Carolina Beach Road, Wilmington, NC 28412 during normal business hours. To claim prize, winner(s) may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification, acceptable to Sponsors in its sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the sole discretion of Sponsors if the prize, or any component thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Failure to claim prize by deadline may result in forfeiture of prize.
7. ODDS: Odds of becoming a qualifier through all methods depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Odds of a Qualifier becoming the Grand Prize Winner depend upon the number of qualifiers who attend the giveaway events.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Giveaway will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Giveaway. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event selected Winner(s) of the Prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if such selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner(s) must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
9. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Giveaway, the Sponsors reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Giveaway Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Giveaway. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.z1075.com, www.1045sunnyfm.com, www.jammin999fm.com, www.espnwilmington.com, and www.modernrock987.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sunrise Broadcasting, 25 North Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Giveaway or to comply with applicable law. For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 30, 2013 to Sunrise Broadcasting, Win the Woodie Giveaway, 25 North Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405.
· WAZO, WILT, WKXB, WMFD, WRMR / Sunrise Broadcasting 25 North Kerr Ave., Wilmington, NC 28405.
· Pat’s Tire and Auto Service Center 5009 Carolina Beach Road, Wilmington NC 28412
· VPS Convenience Store Group 1410 Commonwealth Drive Suite #202, Wilmington NC 28403
· RA Jeffreys 805 N. 23rd Street, Wilmington NC 28405
· Surfers Healing
· Upholstery 1 6609-A Windmill Way Dutch Square, Wilmington NC 28405
· Dealer Electronics Services 6624 Gordon Road Suite M, Wilmington NC 28411
· Howards RV 6811 Market Street, Wilmington NC 28405
|7:00 PM ET|
|12:30 PM ET|
|7:00 PM ET|
|12:30 PM ET|